In the state of Oklahoma, you must pass a written exam including a road and traffic signs test before you can take the next step to receive your driver's license. The Oklahoma Driver's Manual
will help you study in order to learn all the necessary signs that you will face while driving. To make sure you are prepared before you attempt your final exam, consider taking an Oklahoma road sign practice test.
The Oklahoma Department of Public Safety Road Sign Practice Test
You can take the Oklahoma Traffic Sign Practice Test
before your actual exam to help you study and review. The test gives you a random selection of 25 questions, and you must answer 80 percent correctly to pass. The questions will go over 50 common road and traffic signs. By taking a practice test in advanced, you can learn the material and format required to help you pass your DMV exam the first time. The Oklahoma Department of Public Safety Traffic Sign Practice Test can be taken as many times as needed.
When You Can Take the Test
You can take your first road and traffic signs test when you reach 15 and 1/2 years old. If you pass the test, you will qualify for your permit. You must bring the following items with you:
- A primary ID, such as a state certified birth certificate
- A secondary ID, such as a social security card
- Proof that you have passed the eighth grade reading test if you are under the age of 18
- Your social security number
- A parent or legal guardian if you are under 18 years old
- Proof that you are in a driver's education course if you are under 16 years old
This information is also provided on the Oklahoma Department of Public Safety
website. You can download the Oklahoma Driver's Manual
that contains all the information you need to study for the test.